Godolphin Legal

Divorce | Family Law Solicitor Joondalup

When parties to a marriage have been separated for over 12 months, they may jointly or independently make an application to the Family Court for an order granting a divorce. For the majority of cases, this is a relatively simple procedure and usually does not require the involvement of a lawyer.

However the process can get more complicated when, for example, a party to the marriage cannot be found or there is a dispute about the facts.

Family Lawyer in Joondalup
Call Now ButtonCall Now